Open as PDF
Important Safety Instructions
1. Read these instructions.
2. Keep these instructions.
3. Heed all warnings.
4. Follow all instructions.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water.
6. Clean only with dry cloth.
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in
accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as
radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other
apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized
or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two
blades with one wider than the other. A grounding
type plug has two blades and a third grounding
prong. The wide blade or the third prong are
provided for your safety. If the provided plug does
not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for
replacement of the obsolete outlet.
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or
pinched particularly at plugs, convenience
receptacles, and the point where they exit from
11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the
12. Use only with the cart, stand, tripod,
bracket, or table specified by the
manufacturer, or sold with the
apparatus. When a cart is used, use
caution when moving the
cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or
when unused for long periods of time.
14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel.
Servicing is required when the apparatus has been
damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord
or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or
objects have fallen into the apparatus, the
apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture,
does not operate normally
, or has been dr
15. Do not expose this apparatus to dripping or
splashing and ensure that no objects filled with
liquids, such as vases, are placed on the
16. To completely disconnect this apparatus from the
AC Mains, disconnect the power supply cord plug
om the AC r
17. The mains plug of the power supply cord shall
remain readily operable.
8. When replacement parts are required, be sure the
service technician has used replacement parts
pecified by the manufacturer or have the same
characteristics as the original part. Unauthorised
ubstitutions may result in fire, electric shock or
9. Check that there are no cables under the carpet
that may be damaged by the spike feet. Do not
alk the product on the spike feet as this may
cause them to become detached from the cabinet
and cause damage. Take care not to impale
ourself with the spike feet.
20. For continued protection against fire hazard, use
fuses only of the correct type and rating. Mains
uses are located inside the appliance as well as
on its back panel. Replacement of the internal
fuse should be entrusted to an authorised
operative. User-replaceable fuse types are shown
in the specification.
21. Isolation of the appliance from the power supply is
by means of removal of the power cord from the
rear of the appliance or removal of the power cord
from the wall power outlet. Either the wall outlet or
the rear of the appliance must remain freely
accessible at all times while the apparatus is in use.
22. This product should be operated only from the
type of power source indicated by the marking
adjacent to the power cord entry. If you are not
sure of the type of power supply to your home,
consult your product dealer or local power
23. Do not overload wall outlets, extension cords or
integral convenience receptacles, as this can
result in a risk of fire or electric shock.
24. Magnetic fields – The product creates a stray
static magnetic field. Do not place any object that
may be damaged by this magnetic field (eg
cathode ray tube televisions or computer
monitors, audio and video tapes and swipe cards)
within 0.5m (2 feet) of the appliance. The
appliance may cause distortion of cathode ray
tube images beyond this distance. LCD and
Plasma screens are not affected.
25. Mounting – Do not place this product on an
unstable stand, tripod, bracket or table. The
product may fall causing serious injury and serious
damage. Any mounting of the product should
follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
The presence of this symbol on the product warns the
user that ther
e is a risk of danger
ous electrical shock if
the product is opened beyond the point at which the
symbol appears. There are no user serviceable parts
inside. Leave servicing to qualified personnel.
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK
DO NOT OPEN
RISQUE DE CHOC ELECTRIQUE – NE P
7276 10 CM manual revised.qxd 27/3/09 10:11 Page 4