Open as PDF
MGP D5 Dicom Theater Lite 91
3. A wizard starts, guiding you through the calibration
procedure. Follow the guidelines in the wizard.
The projector calibration procedure is a combination of
actions in TheaterWatch and projector OSD (on-screen
To calibrate a display using the Barco LCD sensor:
1. If you have multiple displays of the same type in the system,
consider if you wish to equalize the display you calibrate to
a reference display.
Equalization means the luminance of the display you are
calibrating will be matched to the luminance of the reference
If you wish to equalize the display, you must close the
Display Settings dialog and make sure the Equalization
option in the Application Settings dialog is set. See
“Calibration tab” in the description of the Application
2. If you have multiple projectors or displays connected (multi-
head system), select the display you wish to calibrate by
clicking on the corresponding numbered icon in the Display
3. Click the Calibrate button.
4. A message appears, showing the different calibration
Figure 34: Calibration choices