Open as PDF
MGP D5 Dicom Theater Lite 81
1. Insert your TheaterWatch CD into your computer’s CD drive. If
the TheaterWatch installation start screen doesn’t appear
within one minute, browse the contents of your
TheaterWatch CD and double click on the file: “Setup.exe”.
2. Click “Install Now” on the start screen to begin the
3. Click “Next” on the Installshield Wizard welcome screen.
4. After reading the Software License Agreement on the next
screen, click “I accept...” and “Next” to continue.
5. Enter your customer information and click “Next” to
6. On the Setup Type screen, select “Complete” to install
TheaterWatch in the default location, or “Custom” to select a
different location. Click “Next” to continue.
7. In case you selected custom installation, you can now select
a location to install TheaterWatch. Click “Next” to continue.
8. On the Ready to Install the Program screen, click “Install” to
start the installation.
While the wizard is installing TheaterWatch, it will display a
Setup Status screen.
9. On the Installation Finished screen, check the appropriate
selections and click “Finish” to complete the installation.
Note: Silent mode installation
You can install TheaterWatch in silent mode on a system where
no previous version of TheaterWatch is installed.
Silent mode means that no user intervention is required during
To install TheaterWatch in silent mode: