Open as PDF
Display controller installation
MGP D5 Dicom Theater Lite 33
Figure 7: PCI and RAID Controller Slots
Installing the BarcoMed 2MP2CP display controller
Install the BarcoMed 2MP2CP controller in your computer
following these steps:
1. Turn off the power to your computer and disconnect the
power cord, however make sure that the computer chassis is
2. Remove the chassis cover according to the manufacturer’s
instructions. Be sure to observe safety warnings.
3. If you have decided to use the on-board VGA capabilities of
the BarcoMed 2MP2CP controller (see “Using the VGA
capabilities of the BarcoMed 2MP2CP display controller”
on page 31), you must now remove any VGA controllers that
are currently installed in the computer or disable any VGA
controllers that are integrated into your PC’s motherboard.
4. Install the BarcoMed 2MP2CP display controller into a free
PCI slot, either 32-bit or 64-bit (see figure 7 above, for
examples of slots). Be sure that the display controller is
seated firmly in the slot.
5. Secure the card to the chassis with the PC’s I/O panel
mounting screw, and replace the chassis cover.