Open as PDF
Adjusting the Speaker Balance During Playback
If you feel the speaker balance is not proper during audio
playback, follow the procedure below.
1 Press AMP.
2 Adjust the volume level of each speaker.
To adjust the center speaker volume, press
To adjust the surround speaker volume, press
To adjust the subwoofer volume, press SW +/–.
• We recommend that you first adjust the speaker balance with
test tones. For details, refer to “Adjusting the speaker balance
with test tones” (page 64).
• The volume level adjustment range is –10 to +10 dB.
• You cannot adjust the left and right surround speakers
individually with this procedure. To adjust them individually,
carry out the “Adjusting the speaker balance with test tones”
procedure (page 64).
• If you set one of the surround speakers to max (+10 dB) or min
level (–10 dB), you cannot raise or reduce the volume level of
another surround speaker with this procedure.
• If “CENTER” is set to “NON” in the Set Menu (page 77), you
cannot adjust the center speaker volume.
• If “SUR.” is set to “NON” in the Set Menu (page 77), you
cannot adjust the surround speaker volume.
• If “BASS” is set to “FRONT” in the Set Menu (page 77), you
cannot adjust the subwoofer volume.
Adjusting the speaker balance
A B C D E
ON SCREEN MENU
MOVIE MUSIC SPORTS GAME