Open as PDF
Enjoying High-Quality Sound
You can play back original stereo sounds such as music
CDs with the front speakers.
1 Play the 2ch source you want to listen to.
2 Press AMP.
3 Press STEREO.
The sound field effect turns off and Stereo playback
If Stereo is activated, “STEREO” appears in the CinemaStation
■ To turn off Stereo playback (turn on the
sound field effect)
Press STEREO again.
• Either front speakers or subwoofer produce(s) LFE channel
sounds depending on the “BASS” setting in the Set Menu
• If “BASS” is set to “BOTH” or “FRONT” is set to “SML” in
the Set Menu (page 77), the subwoofer produces low tones.
• If Stereo playback is selected (no sound field effect), either
center speaker or surround speakers produce(s) no sound.
• If Stereo playback is selected (no sound field effect) and “D.
Range” is set to “MIN” in the Set Menu (page 78), the volume
may become very low. In this case, turn off Stereo playback.
• If you play a Dolby Digital or DTS sound when Stereo playback
is selected (no sound field effect), the volume balance of the
front speakers may be disturbed because the compressed
dynamic range mixes the front speaker’s channel sounds. In this
case, turn off Stereo playback.
Enjoying original 2ch sound
A B C D E
ON SCREEN MENU
MOVIE MUSIC SPORTS GAME