Open as PDF
Important Safety Instructions
1. Read these instructions.
2. Keep these instructions.
3. Heed all warnings.
4. Follow all instructions.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water. If a liquid does enter your component, immediately disconnect it from the AC
mains and take it to your Classé dealer for a thorough checkup
6. Clean only with dry cloth.
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including ampliﬁers)
that produce heat. NEVER expose this product to extremely high or low temperatures. NEVER operate this product in
an explosive atmosphere.
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one
wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the
third prong are provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not ﬁt into your outlet, consult an electrician for
replacement of the obsolete outlet. Connect your component only to an AC source of the proper voltage. The
shipping container and the rear panel serial number tag will indicate the proper voltage. Use of any other voltage may
damage the unit and void the warranty.
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point
where they exit from the apparatus. Do not stress the AC cord by stretching it to a plug. If damage does occur to the
AC cord, take it to your Classé dealer for a thorough checkup and proper repair or replacement.
11. Only use attachments/accessories speciﬁed by the manufacturer.
12. Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table speciﬁed by the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When
a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
14. Refer all servicing to qualiﬁed service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any
way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus,
the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped. An open unit,
particularly if it is still connected to an AC source, presents a potentially lethal shock hazard. NEVER bypass any fuse.
NEVER replace any fuse with a value or type other than that speciﬁed.
15. Do not expose this apparatus to dripping or splashing and ensure that no objects ﬁlled with liquids, such as vases, are
placed on the apparatus.
16. To completely disconnect this apparatus from the AC Mains, disconnect the power supply cord plug from the AC
17. The mains plug of the power supply cord shall remain readily operable.
18. Do not expose batteries to excessive heat such as sunshine, ﬁre or the like.
The lightning ﬂash with arrowhead symbol within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the
presence of uninsulated “dangerous voltage “ within the product’s enclosure that may be of sufﬁcient magnitude
to constitute a risk of electric shock to persons.
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of important
operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in the literature accompanying the product.
WARNING : To reduce the risk of ﬁre or electric shock, do not expose this apparatus to rain or moisture .