Open as PDF
TA-500 user manual
Front Panel Functions T-45
Ch .A C h.B
• Mains power rocker switch – applies AC mains power to the amplifier.
• Mains power LED – illuminates when AC power is applied to the amplifier.
• Gain – rotary control which allows the gain of the channel to be adjusted.
• Signal – blue LED indicates signal presence, active from a minimum output level of
• -3dB – yellow LED is active when the signal is 3dB below the limiting level.
• Limit – amber LED indicates operation of the limiters.
• PRC – green LED indicates when the PRC for that channel has been selected.
• Bridge (BRG) – green LED illuminates when bridge mode is selected.
• Fault (A/P) – red LED indicates protection circuit activity.