Open as PDF
TA-500 user manual
LMS-D24 AND D26 LOUDSPEAKER MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
• Minimal signal path design, providing exceptional audio quality with carefully
optimised processing and high performance converters for a full >111dB dynamic
range, 96kHz sampling rate and minimal filtering. Audio-grade capacitors are used
in the analogue signal path.
• Sonically superb ADC / DAC combination; a carefully matched pairing of the best
devices from Burr Brown and Wolfson.
• Newly released family of Analogue Devices SHARC DSP.
• Extended bandwidth; 96kHz sampling frequency provides for a nominally flat
response to 40kHz.
• Front panel parameter rotary encoder provides a familiar and easy to use control
format with all filter information displayed simultaneously on a backlit LCD display.