Open as PDF
TA-500 user manual
T-25 AND T-45 HIGH EFFICIENCY AUDIO POWER AMPLIFIERS
General Features & Facilities
The T-25 and T-45 are highly efficient, lightweight, rugged high power amplifiers, with many
original features developed to meet the requirements of modern professional sound
reinforcement, for both touring and fixed installations. They have been designed with audio
quality ranking equal first alongside utility and ruggedness.
The T-25 and T-45 utilise proprietary progressive switching rail output, which enables
extremely high voltage swings and peak power without compromising sonic quality. Fan
speed is automatically varied as required to keep the amplifiers within temperature limits.
Signal limiters are included to protect speakers from clipped signals. The amplifiers include
full DC and short circuit protection to ensure trouble-free service even in harsh
• Two independently controlled and powered channels.
• High continuous power, in excess of 1250 watts per channel into 4 ohms (T-25) and
2250 watts per channel into 4 ohms (T-45).
• -3dB indicators to ensure accurate level monitoring
• Power reduction control (PRC) allows maximum output level to be set below rated
• A 10kΩ actively balanced, fully floating input is fitted as standard.
• Front panel display of output device temperature.
• High damping factor, >400 below 1kHz.
• Low noise vari-speed fans for quiet operation.
• Front-panel accessible filter for improved dust collection.
• Consistent reliability and easy serviceability through solid, lightweight construction
and modular packaging.