Open as PDF
The sound is not output from the speakers.
• There is no signal output from the internal amplifier.
- POWER IC is switched to “OFF” (page 25).
iPod does not play and no sound is output.
• The iPod has not been recognized.
- Reset this unit and the iPod. Refer to “Initial System Start-Up”
(page 7). To reset the iPod, refer to the Owner’s Manual of the
• No CD is inserted.
- Insert a CD.
• Although a disc is inserted, “NO DISC” is displayed and the unit
does not start to play or eject the disc.
- Remove the disc by following these steps:
Press the button again for at least 2 seconds.
If the disc still does not eject, consult your Alpine dealer.
• Mechanism error.
1) Press the button and eject the CD.
If not ejecting, consult your Alpine dealer.
2) When the error indication remains after ejecting, press the
If the error indication still does not turn off after pressing the
button for a few times, consult your Alpine dealer.
• When “ERROR” is displayed:
If the disc cannot be ejected by pressing , press the RESET switch
(refer to page 7) and press again.
If the disc still cannot be ejected, consult your Alpine dealer.
• A copy-protected WMA file was played back.
- You can only play back non-copy-protected files.
• A sampling rate/bit rate not supported by the unit is used.
- Use a sampling rate/bit rate that is supported by the unit.
• Protective circuit is activated due to high temperature.
- The indication will disappear when the temperature returns to
normal operating range.
• Malfunction in the CD Changer.
Consult your Alpine dealer. Press the magazine eject button and
pull out the magazine.
Check the indication. Insert the magazine again.
If the magazine cannot be pulled out, consult your Alpine
• Magazine ejection not possible.
- Press the magazine eject button. If the magazine does not eject,
consult your Alpine dealer.
• A disc is left inside the CD Changer.
- Press the eject button to activate the eject function. When the
CD Changer finishes the eject function, insert an empty CD
magazine into the CD Changer to receive the disc left inside
the CD Changer.
• No magazine is loaded into the CD Changer.
- Insert a magazine.
• No indicated disc.
- Choose another disc.
Indication for CD Player
Indication for CD Changer