Open as PDF
Up to 5,000 telephone numbers are downloadable to the BLUETOOTH
compatible unit from a mobile phone. Dial a call by selecting a person
from the phone book list.
Setting item: PHONE BOOK
• If a name cannot be obtained via the phone book, only the
“--------” is displayed for 2 seconds.
• The names registered in the telephone book are displayed. If the
name is not registered, a number is displayed. If both name and
number cannot be displayed, “ID UNSENT” will be displayed.
• The names of PHONE BOOK are listed alphabetically with the same
beginning alphabetical character, and can be skipped to the next
alphabetical character by pressing
e.g. press to the section beginning with alphabet B from A.
• The order of the list display depends on the design of the mobile
• If the call history or phonebook of the mobile phone is added or
deleted while it is connected to the unit, the list displayed on the unit
may not be brought up to date. If it is not updated, you cannot
correctly place a call.
You can call the telephone by performing voice operation after selecting
VOICE DIAL in step 3.
The speak mode is activated, and “SPEAK PLEASE” is
Say the telephone number, name you want to call
into the microphone.
Pressing and holding for at least 2 seconds will cancel
the voice dial mode.
• If the voice dial fails, the unit will return to normal mode in 60
• You can perform this operation only when a voice dial compatible
mobile phone is connected. If the mobile phone is not compatible
with the voice dial, “NO SUPPORT” is displayed for 2 seconds.
• The Voice Dial function performance depends on the recognition
range of the mobile phone and mounting location of the microphone.
Note when the microphone is mounted.
• This operation cannot be performed when the current source is BT
• If a called person that you say is not found, “NO CALL” is displayed
for 2 seconds.
• Voice dial operation depends on the function of the mobile phone.
For details, refer to the Owner’s Manual of the mobile phone.
• If you place a call via voice dial, you cannot display a phone number
Balance (Between Left and Right)/Fader
(Between Front and Rear)/Loudness/
Press AUDIO repeatedly to choose the desired
Each press changes the mode as follows:
Subwoofer: +0 ~ +15
Bass level: –7 ~ +7
Treble level: –7 ~ +7
Balance: –15 ~ +15
Fader: –15 ~ +15
Loudness : ON/OFF
Defeat : ON/OFF
ZONE1/ZONE2: 0 ~ 35
• If AUDIO is not pressed within 5 seconds after selecting the
Subwoofer, Bass, Treble, Balance or Fader mode, the unit
automatically returns to normal mode.
• Loudness introduces a special low-and high-frequency emphasis at
low listening levels. This compensates for the ear’s decreased
sensitivity to bass and treble sound. The function is inoperable when
DEFEAT is set to ON.
• When an external audio processor is connected, if the selected source
(such as CD changer, etc.) via Ai-Net carried out, there will be no
sound output from ZONE2.
When the subwoofer mode is set to OFF, its level cannot be adjusted.
BALANCE and FADER are effective only for ZONE1 (Front, Rear,
If you set the 4.2ch (FRONT/REAR/SUBW.)/2.2ch (3WAY) switch of
the IMPRINT audio processor (PXA-H100) to 2.2ch (3WAY), you
cannot adjust the FADER mode. For details, refer to the Owner’s
Manual of PXA-H100.
When an external audio processor is connected, this setting cannot
Adjust the volume level of the selected (ZONE1/ZONE2/ALL). For
volume mode setting, refer to
“Multi-Zone Volume Control”
Turn the Rotary encoder until the desired sound is
obtained in each mode.
• Depending on the connected devices, some functions and display
indications do not work.
Dialing a Number In the Phone Book
Voice Dial Operation (VOICE DIAL)