Open as PDF
Selecting a Disc (Changer) (Optional)
An optional 6-disc or 12-disc CD Changer may be connected to this unit
if it is Ai-NET compatible. With a CD Changer connected to the
Ai-NET input of this unit, the CD Changer will be controllable from
Using the KCA-410C (Versatile Link Terminal) multiple changers can
be controlled by this unit.
See “Multi-Changer Selection (Optional)” on page 39 for selecting the
• The controls on this unit for CD Changer operation are operative
only when a CD Changer is connected.
• The DVD changer (optional) is controllable from this unit as well as
the CD changer.
Press CD to switch to the CD Changer mode.
Press and hold PRESET for at least 2 seconds.
The DISC CHANGE screen is displayed.
Turn the Rotary encoder to select a disc.
The selected disc number appears in the display and
CD/MP3/WMA/AAC playback starts.
• You can also switch the DISC by pressing PRESET.
Playing MP3 Files with the CD Changer
If you connect a changer compatible with MP3, you can play
CD-ROMs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs containing MP3 files on this unit.
Press CD to switch to the MP3 Changer mode.
Press PRESET to select the desired disc.
To pause playback, press / .
Pressing / again will resume playback.
• The unit can play discs containing both audio data and MP3 data.
• For operating MP3 with an MP3 compatible CD Changer, refer to
“CD/MP3/WMA/AAC” page 10 to 14.
Multi-Changer Selection (Optional)
When using KCA-410C (Versatile Link Terminal), you can connect two
changers and two external outputs (AUX).
Press CD until the desired CD Changer appears on the
• If the CD Changer is not connected, the display will show “NO
• To operate the selected changer, see “CD/MP3/WMA/AAC” (page 10
• For further details about the external input (AUX) when using
KCA-410C, see “Setting the AUX Mode (V-Link)” on page 25.