Open as PDF
Adjusting the sound 10
Boosting the bass level
If you want to bring up the low end for certain
kinds of music or sound sources, you can use
the bass boost to do so.
• Press X.BOOM repeatedly to select a
The options are as follows (the X.BOOM LED
lights as indicated in parantheses):
• AUTO – Automatically selects XBOOM
MS or XBOOM MV (depending on the
source). For DVD video/Video CD/
SuperVCD/DivX disc, XBOOM MV will be
For other sources, XBOOM MS will be
• XBOOM MS – Good for music with lots of
• XBOOM MV
– Boosts low frequency
(bass) sounds in movies (orange).
– Switches the bass boost off.
Muting the sound
• Press MUTE to switch off the volume.
To switch the sound back on, adjust the
volume or press MUTE again.
CX303_505_500.book Page 39 Wednesday, June 27, 2007 2:39 PM