Open as PDF
Calling a program of your desired program type
from among preset RDS stations (PTY SEEK) (HTR-5130RDS only)
By designating a program type, the unit automatically searches all preset stations for an RDS station which broadcasts a program of
that program type.
* There are 15 program types to classify RDS stations. For details, refer to page 31.
1Put the unit in the PTY SEEK mode.
* The program type of the station now being received or
“NEWS” flashes in the display.
2 Select the desired program type.
AUTO PTY HOLD
PS RT CTPTY
3 Begin searching all preset RDS stations.
* The PTY HOLD indicator lights up in the display.
● If a station which broadcasts a program of the program
type is found, the unit stops at the station and the station
name (Program Service name) lights in the display.
● If a station found is not one you want, press the PTY
SEEK START button once more. The unit begins
searching for another station which brodcasts a program
of the same program type.
● To stop the search, press the PTY SEEK START button
To cancel this mode
If the PTY SEEK MODE button is pressed once more, the PTY
SEEK mode is canceled.