Open as PDF
YAMAHA AND ITS SUPPLIERS ACCEPT NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PROBLEMS THAT OCCUR
AS A RESULT OF ANY OPERATIONS CARRIED OUT OTHER THAN THOSE STATED IN THE
MANUAL FOR THIS PRODUCT, OR THE LOSS OR THE DAMAGE OF ANY DATA CAUSED AS
A RESULT OF USING THIS PRODUCT.
Precautions for Transportation
Transporting the device unfixed may damage its internal mechanism or circuits.
• Remove the disc from the disc tray of the device.
• Put the device in the original box.
For the Yamaha retail kit, refer to the original box to check that the complete accessories are
included prior to installation. Accessories vary depending on the model.
To reduce power consumption of the CRW-F1 drive, set your computer to power saving mode.
• ©2002 YAMAHA CORPORATION. All Rights Reserved.
• This document may not, in whole or in part, be copied, photocopied, reproduced, translated,
transmitted, or reduced to any electronic medium of machine readable form without prior
consent in writing from Yamaha.
• Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
• DiscT@2™ and SafeBurn™ are trademarks of Yamaha Corporation.
• All other trademarks are the property of their respective companies.
™ and ® marks are not specified in this manual.