Open as PDF
DIGITAL TO ANALOG CONVERTER
USING AS A DIGITAL TO ANALOG (D/A) CONVERTER
CD 303T SACD
SUPER AUDIO CD PLAYER
2CH/MULTI CH CD/SACD USB
OPEN/CLOSE PLAY STOP PREV. NEXT
1. Press the POWER button to turn the power on.
2. Press the desired digital input button: USB, COAXIAL, or TOSLINK button.
3. At startup, the USB / COAXIAL / TOSLINK displays the following:
• A-OUT: NONE
• D-IN: NONE
• D-OUT: NONE
After initializing, the Analog-Out is the first to appear on the display, then the
external digital input sampling frequency appears. The USB / COAXIAL /
TOSLINK displays will show as follows:
• A-OUT: 192 kHz
• D-IN: 192 kHz
• D-OUT: 192 kHz
• Digital input signal can be output in digital format and analog format.
• Only linear PCM signals with a sampling frequency of 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz,
88.2 kHz, 176.4 kHz or 192 kHz can be played on this setting. Do not input any
digital signal other than linear pulse code modulation (PCM) signals such as CD-
ROM, Dolby Digital, and DTS signals. Doing so will generate output noise that could
damage the speakers.
• When the digital sampling frequency is switched, the muting circuit is activated for 1
or 2 seconds, so the sound will stop momentarily and then start again each time the
digital sample rate is changed.