Open as PDF
Repeat Play [Repeat Play]
This button is used to play all the tracks repeatedly using this sequence:
1. In the PLAY mode, press the REPEAT button twice.
• The "RepAll" indicator becomes illuminated.
• To cancel the all-track repeat mode, press the REPEAT button
Also, this button is used to play a single track repeatedly using this
1. During playback, press the REPEAT button once.
• The "Rep-1" indicator lights.
• To cancel the one-track repeat mode, press the REPEAT button
To Display Text (SACD CD only)
With SACDs that contain text information, the text information
included on the disc can be displayed while in either the stop or play
1. Press the TEXT DISPLAY button while in the stop mode.
• The album title scrolls on the display.
2. Then press the PLAY button.
• The title of the track currently playing scrolls on the display.
• When a track is switched while its track title is being displayed,
the new track’s title is scrolled.
• "NO TEXT" is displayed if the TEXT DISPLAY button is
pressed when a disc not containing text information is loaded.