Open as PDF
SETTING THE TOP PRIORITY PLAYBACK LAYER (SACD ONLY)
The factory default setting for the top priority playback of the SACD disc layer is the
SACD (stereo) layer. The user can change the SACD disc layer for top priority playback
after the disc is loaded.
CD 303T SACD
SUPER AUDIO CD PLAYER
2CH/MULTI CH CD/SACD USB COAXIAL TOSLINK
STOP PREV. NEXT
1. Press the POWER button to turn the power on.
2. Check that the disc is loaded.
3. Press the 2CH/MULTI CHANNEL button and switch to the desired layer.
• When an SACD disc is loaded after the setting has been made, the contents
recorded on the set layer are displayed.
• If a disc not containing the layer set for top priority playback is loaded, the
contents recorded on another layer are displayed automatically.
• This setting is stored in the memory and is not cleared, even when the disc
holder is opened or closed or the power is turned off. To change the setting,
repeat the procedure above.