Open as PDF
Playing the Tracks in the Desired Order [Programmed Play]
Use this function to select the desired tracks on the disc and play
them in the desired order. Up to thirty- five tracks can be
1. In the stop mode, press the PROGRAM button.
2. Press the number to select the track to be programmed.
For example, to program the 3rd and 9th tracks to play,
press PROGRAM, 3, PROGRAM, 9.
3. Press the PLAY
The tracks are played in the programmed order.
4. To clear program, press PROGRAM, DELETE
Repeat Play [Repeat Play]
This button is used to play all the tracks repeatedly using this
1. In the PLAY mode, press the REPEAT button
The "RepAll" indicator becomes illuminated.
To cancel the all-track repeat mode, press the
REPEAT button once
Also, this button is used to play a single track repeatedly using
1. During playback, press the REPEAT button once.
The "Rep-1" indicator lights.
To cancel the one-track repeat mode, press the
REPEAT button two