Open as PDF
Troubleshooting Your Projector 35
Troubleshooting Your Projector
If you experience problems with your projector, see the following troubleshooting
tips. If the problem persists, contact Dell™. See Contacting Dell™ on page 44
Problem Possible Solution
No image appears on the
• Ensure that the lens cap is removed and the
projector is turned on.
• Ensure the external graphics port is enabled.
If you are using a Dell
press (Fn+F8). For other
computers, see your respective
• Ensure that all the cables are securely
connected. See on page 7.
• Ensure that the pins of the connectors are
not bent or broken.
• Ensure that the lamp is securely installed
(see on page 39).
Ensure that the colors of the test pattern are