Open as PDF
Remote Control Transmitter
■ Battery installation
■ Battery replacement
If you find that the remote control transmitter must be used
closer to the main unit, the batteries are weak. Replace both
batteries with new ones.
• Use only AA, R6, UM-3 batteries for replacement.
• Be sure the polarities are correct. (See the illustration inside
the battery compartment.)
• Remove the batteries if the remote control transmitter will not
be used for an extended period of time.
• If batteries leak, dispose of them immediately. Avoid
touching the leaked material or letting it come in contact with
clothing, etc. Clean the battery compartment thoroughly
before installing new batteries.
■ Remote control transmitter opera-
• There should be no large obstacles between the remote
control transmitter and the main unit.
• If the remote control sensor is directly illuminated by strong
lighting (especially an inverter type of fluorescent lamp, etc.),
it might cause the remote control transmitter not to work
correctly. In this case, reposition the main unit to avoid direct
NATURAL SOUND COMPACT DISC PLAYER
1 2 3
PROG 1 2 3 4 5
+10 6 7 8 9 0
Remote control sensor
6 m (19.7 feet)
Remote Control Transmitter Batteries (size AA, UM-3, R6) (2)
RCA Pin Cable