Open as PDF
• This compact disc player is designed for playing
compact discs bearing the
and marks only.
Never attempt to load any other type of disc into the unit.
The unit will also play 8-cm (3-inch) compact discs.
• Compact discs are not subjected to wear during play, but
damage to the disc surface when the disc is being
handled can adversely affect the disc’s play.
• Do not use cleaning discs or warped discs. All of these
could damage the unit.
To prevent a malfunction of this unit
• Do not use any non standard shaped CD (heart, etc.)
available on the market, because it may damage the unit.
• Do not use a CD with tape, seals, or paste on it, because
damage to the unit may result.
• Compact discs are not affected by small particles of dust
or fingerprints on their playing surface, but even so they
should be kept clean. Wipe by using a clean, dry cloth.
Do not wipe with a circular motion; wipe straight
outward from the center.
• Do not try to clean the disc’s surface by using any type
of disc cleaner, record spray, anti-static spray or liquid,
or any other chemical-based liquid, because such
substances might irreparably damage the disc’s surface.
• Do not expose discs to direct sunlight, high temperature
or high humidity for a long period of time, because these
might warp or otherwise damage the disc.
CD PREVENTIVE CARES