Open as PDF
3 Select the desired index number.
To cancel the index search function
Press the INDEX button.
● Not all discs have index numbers. The index system has a
method for sub-dividing tracks into smaller divisions (for
example, the movements within classical symphonies) for
easier location of those parts. The liner notes with the disc
usually tell if such index numbers are included.
● If an index number is selected that is higher than any index
number on that disc, play will start from the last index
number point on the disc.
● For some discs, play may begin slightly prior to the actual
designated index point.
● If the disc has no encoded index points, play will begin from
the start of the selected track.
1 Select a track which has index numbers.
SINGLE REPEAT (REP S)
A single track is repeatedly played.
* This is also available in the program play mode and the
random-sequence play mode. (If the repeat play mode is
switched off, the program play mode or the random-
sequence play mode will be resumed.)
FULL REPEAT (REP F)
In the “1DISC” disc play mode: A designated disc is repeatedly
In the “5DISCS” disc play mode: All discs on the disc tray are
* In the program play mode, all programmed tracks are
* In the random-sequence play mode, all randomly sequenced
tracks are repeatedly played in the same order.
6 7 8 9 10
If the disc includes index numbers, play can be started from any desired index number.
You can play any desired track or disc (or a set of discs) repeatedly by pressing the REPEAT button. The repeat play mode will
change whenever you press the REPEAT button.