Open as PDF
• To reduce the risk of electrical shock or re, do not expose this
unit rain or moisture.
• Do not spill water or other liquids into or on to your unit.
• Do not attempt to operate this unit if the power cord has been
frayed or broken.
• Do not attempt to remove or break o the ground prong from
the electrical cord. This prong is used to reduce the risk of elec-
trical shock and re in case of an internal short.
• Disconnect main power before making any type of connection
• Do not remove the cover under any conditions. There are no
user serviceable parts inside.
• Never plug this unit in to a dimmer pack.
• Always be sure to mount this unit in an area that will allow
proper ventilation. Allow about 6” (15cm) between this device
and a wall.
• Do not attempt to operate this unit, if it becomes damaged.
• This unit is intended for indoor use only, use of this product out-
doors voids all warranties.
• During long periods of non-use, disconnect the unit’s main
• Always mount this unit in a safe and stable manner.
• Power cords should be routed so they are not likely to be
walked on, pinched by items placed upon or against them.
• Cleaning -The outside of the unit should be wipe down with a
soft cloth and mild cleaner when needed.
• Heat -The appliance should be situated away from heat sources
such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other appliances
(including amplifiers) that produce heat.
• The amplifier should be serviced by qualified service personnel
A. The power-supply cord or the plug has been damaged.
B. Objects have fallen on, or liquid has been spilled into the unit.
C. The appliance has been exposed to rain or water.
D. The fixture does not appear to operate normally or exhibits a
marked change in performance.
Introduction: Congratulations and thank you for purchasing this
American Audio® XLT Series amplifier. This amplifier is a represen-
tation of American Audio’s continuing commitment to produce the
best and highest quality products all at an affordable price. Please
read and understand this manual completely before attempting
to operate your new amplifier. This booklet contains important
information concerning the proper and safe operation of your new
Unpacking: Every XLT Series amplier has been thoroughly test-
ed and has been shipped in perfect operating condition. Carefully
check the shipping carton for damage that may have occurred
during shipping. If the carton appears to be damaged, carefully
inspect your unit for any damage and be sure all accessories nec-
essary to operate the unit has arrived intact. In the event damage
has been found or parts are missing, please contact our toll free
customer support number for further instructions. Please do not
return the amplier to your dealer without contacting customer
Installation: This amplifier is designed to mount into a standard
19” rack. The front panel provides four holes used to screw the
unit into a rack. The unit also provides a way to rear mount the
unit into a rack for added security. Rear mounting the unit is espe-
cially recommended for this amplifier if the unit is to mounted into
a mobile rack.
Customer Support: American Audio® provides a toll free custom-
er support line, to provide set up help and to answer any question
should you encounter problems during your set up or initial opera-
tion. You may also visit us on the web at www.americanaudio.us
for any comments or suggestions. For service related issue please
contact American Audio®. Service Hours are Monday through
Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.
Voice: (800) 322-6337 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: (323) 582-2610
©American Audio® - www.americanaudio.us - XLT Series Power Amplifier User Manual Page 4