Open as PDF
To reduce the risk of electric shock, burns, fire or injury:
1. Do not use while bathing or in a shower.
2. Do not place or store the unit where it can fall or be pulled into a tub
3. Do not place in, drop or submerge in water or other liquid.
4. Do not reach for a unit that has fallen into water. Unplug it immediately.
5. Care should be taken so that objects do not fall and liquids are not
spilled onto the unit.
1. Close supervision is necessary when this product is used by or near children
or mentally disabled individuals.
2. Use this unit only for its intended use as described in this manual.
3. Unplug this unit from the USB during lightning storms or when unused
for long periods of time.
4. Never drop or insert an object into any opening.
5. Protect the USB cord from being walked on or pinched,
particularly at plug outlets and the point where it exits the unit.
6. Do not allow the USB cord to touch hot surfaces.
Wrap the cord loosely around the unit when storing.
7. The unit should be situated away from direct sunlight or heat sources such
as radiators, electric heaters, heat registers, stoves, or other units (including
amplifiers) that produce heat. Avoid placing on top of stereo equipment that
8. Never block the air openings of the unit with materials such as clothing,
plastic bags or papers, or place it on a soft surface such as a bed or couch,
where the air openings may be blocked.
9. Do not overload any electrical outlet. Use only the power source as indicated.
10. Do not carry this unit by its USB cord or use the cord as a handle.
11. Never operate this unit if it has a damaged USB cord or port, if it is not working
properly, or if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. If the
unit’s USB cord or plug is damaged, do not attempt to fix it yourself.
12. To avoid the risk of electric shock, do not disassemble or attempt to repair
the unit. Incorrect repair can cause risk of electric shock or injury to persons
when unit is used.
13. Do not operate in the presence of explosive and/or flammable fumes.
14. Never remove the USB cord from the USB port by pulling the USB cord.