Open as PDF
Care and Maintenance
Reattaching earcup cushions
If an earcup cushion becomes detached from the
1. Align the two holes on the back of the cush-
ion with the two posts on the earcup.
2. Push the cushion onto the earcup.
3. Press in around the outside edge of the
cushion to snap it in place.
4. Make sure the cushion is flush all the way
around and that there are no gaps between
the cushion and the earcup.
You can purchase accessories from your Bose
dealer, on the Internet
(www.bose.com), or by placing an order over the phone. See the inside back cover for
3 Cell Connect Accessory Kit
• Battery charger • Replacement ear cushions
• Carrying case • Accessory kit (includes adapters and extension cord)
Battery charger: 100VAC - 240VAC, 5.5W
Battery: 3.7VDC, 200mAh
01.ENG_QC3.fm Page 11 Thursday, March 16, 2006 4:49 PM