Open as PDF
5. INPUT TERMINAL SECTION
• As the Speakon connector is internally connected in parallel to the screw terminal as shown below, you can
use either of the two.
• The usable connector (on the cable end) that matches the NEUTRIK NL4MP Speakon is NEUTRIK NL4FX
• Input terminal connection diagram is as shown below.
6. ABOUT THE INPUT OVERLOAD PROTECTION CIRCUIT
The speaker system has a built-in input overload protection circuitry. If an excessive input signal is applied to
the speaker, the protection circuitry is activated and cuts off the signal input to the tweeters. A sudden drop of
the sound volume level during speaker operation indicates that the protection circuitry has been activated. In
such a case, reduce the amplifier volume and wait. The protection circuitry is automatically reset after
approximately 10 seconds. After the circuitry is reset, set the volume at a lower level than before.
This input overload protection circuitry does not completely protect the speaker component. Depending on the
nature of the excessive input signal applied to the speaker, there may be damage to the speaker components
before protection circuitry can operate. Also, if the excessive input signal is applied to the speaker for
extended periods of time, the protection circuitry may be damaged and will not recover. Take special care that
the excessive input signal is not applied to the speaker during use.
7.1. Installing to a Ceiling or Wall
Install the speaker system to a ceiling or wall using the optional mounting brackets shown below.
Refer to the instruction manual enclosed with the HY-1200 series or HY-1500 series Mounting Bracket for its
7.1.1. HY-1200VB, HY-1200VW, HY-1500VB and HY-1500VW Mounting Brackets
(For vertical speaker mounting)
• These brackets are designed to mount HS series speakers to ceilings or walls vertically.
HY-1200VB and HY-1200VW: For the HS-120 series speaker system
HY-1500VB and HY-1500VW: For the HS-150 series speaker system
• They allow speaker’s vertical angle to be adjusted. (Ceiling: From 15° upward to 90° downward, Wall: From
15° upward to 60° downward)
Note: They also permit speaker’s horizontal angle to be adjusted in conjunction with the optional HY-C0801 or
HY-C0801W Ceiling Mount Bracket, or the HY-W0801 or HY-W0801W Wall Mount Bracket.
[Input terminal connection diagram]
[Ceiling installation] [Wall installation]