Open as PDF
The hookup diagrams on the subsequent pages assume the use of the following optional connection
cords (A to F) (not supplied).
A Audio cord
B Audio/video cord
C Video cord
D Optical digital cord
E Coaxial digital cord
F Monaural audio cord
Audio cord A can be torn into two monaural audio
• Turn off the power to all components before making any connections.
• Be sure to make connections firmly to avoid hum and noise.
• When connecting an audio/video cord, be sure to match the color-coded pins to the appropriate jacks on the
components: yellow (video) to yellow; white (left, audio) to white; and red (right, audio) to red.
• When connecting optical digital cords, insert the cord plugs straight in until they click into place.
• Do not bend or tie optical digital cords.
GB01COV_STR-DE497-CEL.book Page 6 Friday, July 16, 2004 2:34 PM