Open as PDF
3. Select the headset (Nokia BH-900) from the list of found devices.
4. Enter the passcode 0000 to pair and connect the headset to your
phone. In some phones you may need to make the connection
separately after pairing. See the user guide of your phone for details.
You only need to pair the headset with your phone once.
If the pairing is successful, the headset beeps and appears in the phone
menu where you can view the currently paired Bluetooth devices.
Disconnect the headset from the phone
To disconnect the headset from your phone (for example, to connect the
phone to another Bluetooth device), do one of the following:
• Switch off the headset.
• Disconnect the headset in the Bluetooth menu of your phone.
• Move the headset more than 10 meters (30 feet) away from the
You do not need to delete the pairing with the headset to disconnect it.
Reconnect the paired headset to your phone
To connect the headset to your phone, switch on the headset, make the
connection in the Bluetooth menu of your phone, or press and hold the
You can set your phone to connect with the headset automatically
when the headset is switched on. To do this in Nokia phones, change
your paired device settings in the Bluetooth menu.
If you cannot connect the headset to your phone, do as follows:
• Ensure that the headset is charged, switched on, and paired with
• Ensure that the Bluetooth feature is activated on your phone.