Open as PDF
QUICK START GUIDE
For Nextel Phones
BEFORE USING YOUR HEADSET
Charge FreeSpeak – FreeSpeak is rechargeable and must be charged before use.
1. Insert the headset fully into its multi-adapter.
2. Plug one end of the AC power adapter into the multi-adapter and the other end into an
electrical wall outlet.
3. Charge your headset for approximately 2 hours or until both blue indicator lights go out.
Important: Blue indicator lights on the headset and multi-adapter will both be on while
charging and will turn off when charging is complete.
Connect multi-adapter to phone
• For phones with standard 2.5mm headset jacks: Plug the multi-adapter’s connector into the
2.5mm headset jack on your phone.
• For i2000plus, i2000, i1000plus, i1000, r750plus, i700plus, i550plus, i500plus and i500
phones: Plug the audio adapter (sold separately) into your phone. Then plug the multi-
adapter’s connector into the audio adapter.
READ THIS FIRST
Location of phone’s headset
jack may vary.
Headset Indicator Light
Volume Control Button