Open as PDF
EXPANDING YOUR AUDIO LINK
To use an adapter cable
The RCA connectors are color coded, red for right and white
1. Insert the adapter cable DIN connector into the Bose
jack on the receiver (OUTPUT).
2. Insert the adapter cable RCA connectors into the Audio In
jack on the expansion room product. Match left to left and
right to right.
Expansion Room Product
3. Complete the connections using the power pack:
• Insert the small plug on the power pack cable into the AC
• Plug the pack into an AC wall outlet.
The Status LED lights to verify this power connection.
Note: For information on the meaning of the different Status LED
lights, refer to “Check the indicators and settings” on page 8.
To control the sound
Use a Bose
link remote control or the PERSONAL
center II to select audio from the LIFESTYLE
system in the
Use the expansion room product remote or console control for
local volume adjustments.