Open as PDF
HOME CINEMA CENTER & EFFECT SPEAKERS
Thank you for choosing a Yamaha speaker system.
• NS-P125 are speaker sets consisting of the
components shown on the table.
• The NS-C125 spekaer is designed for use as the center speaker in a surround sound system.
• NS-M125 speakers are designed for use as front or surround speakers in a surround sound system.
■ Read the following before using these speakers:
• To assure the finest performance, please read
this manual carefully. Keep it in a safe place
for future reference.
• Install the speakers in a cool, dry, clean place
away from windows, heat sources, sources of
excessive vibration, dust, moisture and cold.
Avoid sources of humming (transformers,
motors). To prevent fire or electric shock, do
not expose the speakers to dripping or
• To prevent the enclosure from warping or
discoloring, do not place the speakers where
they will be exposed to direct sunlight or
• Do not place the following objects on top of
1. Glass, china, etc.
If glass etc. falls by vibrations and breaks, it
may cause personal injury.
2. A burning candle etc.
If the candle falls by vibrations, it may
cause fire and personal injury.
3. A vessel with water in it
If the vessel falls by vibrations and water
spills, it may cause damage to the unit, and/
or you may get an electric shock.
• Do not place the speakers where foreign
objects such as water drips might fall. It might
cause a fire, damage to this unit, and/or
• Do not place the speakers where they are liable
to be knocked over or struck by falling objects.
Stable placement will also ensure better sound
• Secure placement or installation is the owner’s
responsibility. Yamaha shall not be liable for
any accident caused by improper placement or
installation of speakers.
• Any time you note distortion, reduce the
volume of your amplifier immediately. Make
sure the input power does not exceed the
specified maximum input power, otherwise the
speakers will be damaged.
• Do not attempt to clean the speakers with
chemical solvents as this might damage the
finish. Use a clean, dry cloth.
• Do not attempt to modify or fix the speakers.
Contact qualified Yamaha service personnel
when any service is needed. The cabinet
should never be opened for any reasons.
• Center speaker
• Effect (Surround)
NS-C125 x 1
NS-M125 x 2
The speakers are magnetically shielded, but placing
them too close to a TV may impair the TV picture. If
this happens, move them away from the TV.