Open as PDF
• Keep all accessories and enhancements out of the reach of small
• Keep the device dry. Precipitation, humidity, and all types of liquids
or moisture can contain minerals that will corrode electronic
circuits. If your device does get wet, allow the device to dry
• Do not use or store the device in dusty, dirty areas. Its moving parts
and electronic components can be damaged.
• Do not store the device in hot areas. High temperatures can shorten
the life of electronic devices, damage batteries, and warp or melt
• Do not store the device in cold areas. When the device returns to its
normal temperature, moisture can form inside the device and
damage electronic circuit boards.
• Do not drop, knock, or shake the device. Rough handling can break
internal circuit boards and fine mechanics.