Open as PDF
English - 5
Using the headphones
Charging the battery
Although the battery is partially charged at the factory, we recommend you fully charge the battery before ﬁrst use. Allow up to 3 hours for
a full charge.
1. Plug the small end of the USB cable into the headphones.
2. Plug the large end of the USB cable into an agency approved wall USB charger (not supplied) or a powered USB port on your
Note: The control module can also be charged when disconnected from the headphone earcup.
USB port on
3. Allow up to 3 hours for a full charge.
The battery indicator will blink amber while charging and turn green when charging is complete.
Note: The headphones will not operate while charging.
Note: Before charging, be sure the headphones are at room temperature, between 41°F (5°C) and 104°F (40°C).
Tips for longer battery life
When fully charged, your AE2w Bluetooth headphones will provide approximately 7 hours of wireless audio.
• Always slide the Power switch off when the headphones are not in use. This will help preserve battery life.
• Be aware that certain audio sources will deplete the battery more quickly than others.
• Do not leave the battery uncharged for long periods of time. Fully charge before storing.
Battery Indicator Color Indicates:
Green (solid) • 1/2 hour to 7 hours remaining battery time
Amber (solid) • Less than 1/2 hour remaining battery time
Red (blinking) • Recharge headphones now
Amber (blinking) • Headphones are charging
Green (while charging) • Headphones are fully charged
Red (while charging) • Headphones are not within acceptable temperature range