I would like to use my Altec Lansing Mdl. ACS40 speakers on my television. The TV has female RCA connections for L/R & subwoofer. I will use the appropriate adapters to connect to the TV. Question, Do I have to connect the line that goes to the audio card input into the TV using a left/right mono to stereo Y connector?

Asked by Mike on 03/26/2015 0  Answer

ManualsOnline posted an answer 4 years, 5 months ago

The ManualsOnline team has found the manual for this product! We hope it helps solve your problem. Get the Manual Here

Add Your Answer

Please Note: Do not submit personal information as it will be displayed online.