Open as PDF
■ Inserting batteries into the
1 Open the battery compartment.
2 Insert two batteries type R06 or AA, following the
indications (+/–) inside the compartment.
3 Close the battery compartment.
To replace the batteries
If the batteries grow old, the effective operation distance
of the remote control decreases considerably. If this
happens, replace the batteries with two new ones as soon
– Do not use an old battery together with new one.
– Do not use different types of batteries (for
example, alkaline and manganese) together. Each
type of battery has its own characteristics even if
they are similar in shape.
– If the batteries run out, immediately remove them
from the remote control to prevent an explosion or
– Dispose of the batteries according to the regional
– If a battery starts leaking, dispose of it
Be careful not to let leaking battery acid come into
contact with your skin or clothing. Before inserting
new batteries, wipe the compartment clean.
– Replace the batteries within two minutes to
preserve the memory in the remote control.
■ Using the remote control
Use the remote control within 6 m of the DVD receiver
and point it toward the remote control sensor.
1 Use the input selection buttons on the remote control
to select the mode you wish to control (for example
→ The selected source mode appears in the display
2 Select the desired function (for example, h or b /
The remote control can also operate a television, cable
TV or satellite connected to the DVD receiver.
However, it is first necessary to enter the remote
control code for the equipment in the remote control’s
memory (see “LIST OF REMOTE CONTROL
CODES” at the end of this manual).
– Be careful not to spill liquid on the remote control.
– Be careful not to drop the remote control.
– Do not leave the remote control in the following
– hot or humid places, such as near a heater or in a
– extremely cold places
– dusty places
TV VOLTV CH
REPEATA - B
Within 6 m