Open as PDF
1 Press STANDBY/ON on the front panel.
2 Press / (OPEN/CLOSE) on the front panel to
open disc loading tray.
3 Place the chosen disc in the tray, with the label
4 Press / (OPEN/CLOSE) again to close the tray.
➜ READING appears on the front display, and
playback starts automatically.
–DVDs may have a region code. This unit will not
play discs that have a region code different from
the region code of this unit.
– If ‘Child Lock’ is set to ON and the disc inserted
is not authorized, the 4-digit code must be entered
and/or the disc must be authorized (see Access
Playing a DVD-Video
● DVD video discs may have one or more TITLES,
and each TITLE may have one or more
● Playback stops at the end of each TITLE.
TITLE 1 TITLE 2
CHAPTER 1 CHAPTER 2 CHAPTER 1 CHAPTER 2 CHAPTER 3
Playing a title
1 Insert a disc and close the tray, playback starts
➜ The Video monitor’s and display shows the
type of disc loaded, disc’s information and playing
2 When the disc menu appear on the video
monitor, use 431 2 or numeric buttons on the
remote control to select an option and continue
3 If the titles are numbered , press the numeric
buttons or use 43 to select desired title in the
4 To stop playback, press STOP.
● In stop mode and when a disc has not been
➜ Pressing PLAY will automatically resume
playback from the point where the playback was
To deactivate resume,
● Press STOP to stop playback.
➜ The help line text appears “Press Stop again
to start from beginning” for 5 seconds.
● Press STOP again or unload the discs, the
resume is canceled.
To activate resume,
● Reload the disc and press PLAY.
➜ Playback starts from the begining of the title.
● When resume icon . appears on the screen,
press PLAY again.
➜ Playback will resume from the point where
the playback was last stopped.
– Resume feature is also applicable to VCDs and
SVCDs when Playback control is turned off.