Open as PDF
Radio Operation (Continued)
Tuning into a Station Manually
1. Press FM/AM on the remote control until the fre-
quency band appears on the display and TV
2. Press FM/AM on the remote control to select the
3. Press TUNING (
) on the remote control to
tune in the desired station.
For your reference
Weak FM stations
“ST” may flash when a weak FM stereo signal is
received, select another station or realign the antenna.
To turn off the radio
Press POWER (I/1) to turn the DVD/VCR Receiver off
or select another function mode (DVD or VCR).
Tuning into a Station Automatically
Hold down TUNING (
) on the remote control for 1
or 2 seconds, and a station is searched for automatical-
The search may not stop at a station with a very weak
1. Press 2 to move to the station name column.
2. Use the
buttons to select the character then
buttons to shift to the next or previ-
3. Press ENTER to confirm the station name.
4. Press ENTER on the remote control.
The station name is stored.
- - - - - - - RADIO - - - - - - - 6/10
FM 87 . 5MHz
FM 108 . 0MHz
FM 90 . 0MHz
FM 106 . 0MHz
FM 98 . 0MHz