Open as PDF
Disc playback features 06
• Use the following controls during random
• Random play remains in effect until you
select Random Off from the random play
Creating a program list
This feature lets you program the play order of
titles/chapters/tracks on a disc.
1 During playback, press
2 Select ‘Program’ then select ‘Create/Edit’
from the list of program options.
to select a
title, chapter or track for the current step in
the program list.
• For a DVD disc, you can add a title or a
• For a CD or Video CD/Super VCD, select a
track to add to the program list.
After pressing ENTER to select the title/
chapter/track, the step number automatically
moves down one.
4 Repeat step 3 to build up a program list.
A program list can contain up to 24 steps.
• You can insert steps by just highlighting
the position where you want the new step
to appear and entering a title/chapter/track
• To delete a step, highlight it and press
5 To play the program list, press
Program play remains active until you turn off
program play (see below), erase the program
list (see below), eject the disc or switch off.
• Use the following controls during program
Other functions available from the
There are a number of other options in the
program menu in addition to Create/Edit.
• Playback Start – Starts playback of a
saved program list
• Playback Stop – Turns off program play,
but does not erase the program list
• Program Delete – Erases the program list
and turns off program play
Searching a disc
You can search DVD discs by title or chapter
number, or by time; CDs and Video CD/Super
VCDs by track number or time; DivX video/
WMV discs by time.
and select ‘
2 Select ‘Search Mode’.
The search options that appear depend on the
kind of disc loaded.
3 Select a search mode.
• The disc must be playing in order to use
Button What it does
Selects a new track/title/chapter
Returns to the beginning of the
further presses select another
1 You can’t use Program play with VR format DVD-R/-RW discs, WMA/MP3/MPEG-4 AAC discs, DivX video/WMV discs, or while
a DVD disc menu is being displayed.
Button What it does
Save the program list and exit
without starting playback.
Skip to the next step in the
HTZ180_181_280_282DVD_En.book 29 ページ ２００９年３月１３日 金曜日 午後２時５０分