Open as PDF
5 of 24
ISSUED: 08-27-07 SHEET #: 083-9007-2 07-09-08
Visit the Peerless Web Site at www.peerlessmounts.com
For customer care call 1-800-865-2112 or 708-865-8870.
DRILL 11/16" DIA.
Wall plate (F) can be mounted to two studs that are 16" apart. Use a stud finder to locate the edges of the studs.
Use of an edge-to-edge stud finder is highly recommended. Based on their edges, draw a vertical line down each
stud’s center. Place wall plate on wall as a template. Level plate, and mark the center of the four mounting holes.
Make sure that the top two mounting holes are on the stud centerlines. Drill the top two mounting holes 5/32"
(4 mm) dia. by 2-1/2" (65 mm) deep.
Drill the bottom two holes 11/16" (17.5 mm) dia. as shown.
NOTE: Wall plate may be mounted up to 4" (102 mm) off center as shown.
Installation to Double Wood Stud Wall
• Installer must verify that the supporting surface will safely support the combined load of the equipment and all attached
hardware and components.
• Tighten wood screws so that wall plate is firmly attached, but do not overtighten. Overtightening can damage the
screws, greatly reducing their holding power.
• Never tighten in excess of 80 in. • lb (9 N.M.).
• Make sure that mounting screws are anchored into the center of the stud. The use of an "edge to edge" stud finder is
• Hardware provided is for attachment of mount through standard thickness drywall or plaster into wood studs. Installers
are responsible to provide hardware for other types of mounting situations.