Open as PDF
For the U.S.A.
Note to CATV system installer
This reminder is provided to call the CATV system installer's attention
to Article 820-40 of the NEC that provides guidelines for proper
grounding and, in particular, specifies that the cable ground shall be
connected to the grounding system of the building, as close to the
point of cable entry as practical.
This equipment may generate or use radio frequency energy. Changes
or modifications to this equipment may cause harmful interference
unless the modifications are expressly approved in the instruction
manual. The user could lose the authority to operate this equipment
if an unauthorized change or modification is made.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits
for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against
harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment may
cause harmful interference to radio communications, if it is not
installed and used in accordance with the instructions. However,
there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular
installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to
radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the
equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the
interference by one or more of the following measures:
– – Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
– – Increase the separation between the equipment and this model.
– – Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from
that to which this model is connected.
– – Consult the dealer or an experienced radio / TV technician for
For the U.S.A.
As an ENERGY STAR
Corporation has determined that this product
energy efficiency.This product can save energy.
Saving energy reduces air pollution and lowers
Before applying the power
Preparing the remote control
Loading the batteries
1 Remove the cover. 2 Insert the batteries.
3 Close the cover.
• Insert two AAA-size (R03) batteries as indicated by the polarity
Infrared ray system
When the STANDBY indicator is lit, the power turns ON when you press
RECEIVER key on the remote control. When the power comes
ON, press the key you want to operate.
• When pressing more than one remote control key successively,
press the keys securely by leaving an interval of 1 second or more
1. The supplied batteries may have shorter lives than ordinary batteries
due to use during operation checks.
2. When the remote-controllable distance gets shorter than before,
replace both batteries with new ones.
3. Placing the remote sensor in direct sunlight, or in direct light from a
high frequency fluorescent lamp may cause a malfunction.
In such a case, change the location of the system installation to
*5573/01-07/EN 05.2.10, 10:11 AM4