Open as PDF
— 5 —
• Don’t touch the recording surface of the CD.
• CD-R and CD-RW are easier to damage than
a normal music CD. Use a CD-R or a CD-RW
after reading the caution items on the
• Don’t stick tape etc. on the CD.
Also, don’t use a CD with tape stuck on it.
When using a new CD
If the CD center hole or outside rim has burrs,
use it after removing them with a ball pen etc.
Don’t use disc type accessories.
Clean from the center of the disc and move
When removing CDs from this unit pull them
CDs that can’t be used
• CDs that aren’t round can’t be used.
• CDs with coloring on the recording surface
or that are dirty can’t be used.
• This unit can only play the CDs with
It may not correctly play discs which do not
have the mark.
•A CD-R or CD-RW that hasn’t been finalized
can’t be played. (For the finalization process
refer to your CD-R/CD-RW writing software,
and your CD-R/CD-RW recorder instruction
• Don’t place them in direct sunlight (On the
seat or dashboard etc.) and where the
temperature is high.
• Store CDs in their cases.
KDC-2022/122_U.S 02.9.26 3:20 PM Page 5