Open as PDF
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
1. Read these instructions.
2. Keep these instructions.
3. Heed all warnings.
4. Follow all instructions.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water.
6. The A/V receiver’s cabinet may be cleaned by gently wiping with a soft
cotton or microfiber cloth. Do not use water or any liquid cleaners.
7. Do not block any of the ventilation openings. Install in accordance with
the manufacturer’s instructions.
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers,
stoves or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type
plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other.
A grounding-type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong.
The wide blade or the third prong is provided for your safety. When the
provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for
replacement of the obsolete outlet.
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched, particularly
at plugs, convenience receptacles and the point where they exit from
11. Only use the attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
12. Use only with a cart, stand, tripod, bracket or table specified by the
manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use
caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long
periods of time.
14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing
is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any
way, such as power supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid
has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus,
the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate
normally, or has been dropped.
Wet Location Marking
Apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and no objects
filled with liquids, such as vases, shall be placed on the apparatus.
CAUTION – These servicing instructions are for use by qualified service
personnel only. To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not perform any
servicing other than that contained in the operating instructions, unless
you are qualified to do so.
Outdoor Use Marking
WARNING – To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this
apparatus to rain or moisture.