Open as PDF
Milestone AV Technologies, and its affiliated corporations and subsidiaries (collectively, "Milestone"), intend to make this manual accurate and complete. However, Milestone makes
no claim that the information contained herein covers all details, conditions or variations, nor does it provide for every possible contingency in connection with the installation or use
of this product. The information contained in this document is subject to change without notice or obligation of any kind. Milestone makes no representation of warranty, expressed or
implied, regarding the information contained herein. Milestone assumes no responsibility for accuracy, completeness or sufficiency of the information contained in this document.
Chief Manufacturing, a products division of Milestone AV Technologies
8401 Eagle Creek Parkway, Savage, MN 55378
• P: 800.582.6480 / 952.894.6280 • F:877.894.6918 / 952.894.6918
©2010 Milestone AV Technologies,
a Duchossois Group Company
The shelf accessory is designed to add storage capability to the Chief PPC series carts.
Unpack carton and verify kit contents.
WARNING: IMPROPER INSTALLATION CAN LEAD TO EQUIPMENT FALLING CAUSING SERIOUS PERSONAL INJURY AND
DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT! DO NOT substitute hardware. Use only hardware supplied by manufacturer!
1. Loosely attach shelf brackets to upright posts (See Figure 1) using four 1/4-20 button head cap screws. Do not fully tighten the bolts.
2. Place shelf in desired location and loosely secure shelf using the #10 washers and #10 Nylock nuts. (See Figure 2)
3. Tighten screws securing shelf bracket.
4. Tighten nuts securing shelf.
Chief® is a registered trademark of Milestone AV Technologies. All rights reserved.
(1) Acrylic shelf assembly (4)1/4-20 button head screws
(1) Shelf bracket-left (4) 10-24 Nylock nuts
(1) Shelf bracket-right (4) #10 washer
(1) 5/32" Hex Key
Figure 1 Figure 2
1/4-20 button head screws
#10 washers and nuts