Open as PDF
Alcatel-Lucent 300 Ex DECT Handset
The Alcatel-Lucent 300 Ex Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT) Handset
provides safe and reliable mobile voice communications in hazardous work environments
where there is a risk of explosions.
This easy-to-use handset, which is based on the Alcatel-Lucent 300 DECT Handset,
delivers efficient voice communications and compatibility with the existing Alcatel-Lucent
DECT base station portfolio. It also supports all of the voice services provided by the
Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Office and Enterprise Communication Servers, which Alcatel-Lucent
fixed desk phones support (such as dial-by-name and multi-line management).
To ensure its safe operation, the Alcatel-Lucent 300 Ex DECT Handset is supplied with a
specially-designed battery and pouch and must always be used with these accessories.
In addition, it must be charged outside of the potentially explosive work environment
using a standard Alcatel-Lucent 300/400 DECT single or dual charger..
• Supports Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX call protocol
• Lightweight, ergonomic design and intuitive operation
• Display backlight
• Dedicated pouch mandatory for use in potentially explosive
• Dedicated battery mandatory for use in potentially explosive
• Vibrate mode disabled for increased safety in potentially
explosive work environments
• Safe mobile voice communications in potentially explosive
• Global portability through software-programmable country
adaptations (frequency and power) that allow a single 300 Ex
DECT handset to be used in multiple countries
• Infrastructure investment protection (compatible with
deployed Alcatel-Lucent DECT base stations)
• High voice quality and advanced business telephony features
throughout the workplace for faster response times and
• Long battery life (Lithium-ion technology)
• Durability in harsh environments
UnderAlcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Communication Servers softwaresupport policy.
F E A T U R E S & B E N E F I T S